Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hello there Ladies and Gentlemen...

...allow me to introduce this Blog to you! 

This is the place where I shall share all my small and big adventures with you. Mostly they will be about my ventures abroad and the people and peculiarities I meet along the way.

I intend to post on a regular basis, even if it’s just about my day-to-day life. Because let’s be honest. nothing is really day-to-day when you’re living in a whole different country. I also find it easier to digest small posts instead of long ones with ten incredible incidents squeezed into one terribly long blogpost. And let's be honest, don't we all have the attention span of a squirrel? ;-)

I also want this blog to be a means of communication. I do respond to emails but when I spent one year in the US, I found it hard to remember what story I told to which friend or family member. It is simply an easy way for me to know what I have told you about already in order not to get confused when writing emails.

By writing this blog my intention is also that everyone who would like to know how I am doing in South America is only one click away from doing so. This does not mean you shouldn't keep in contact with me! On the contrary, I want you to know what's up and I hope to interest you in my ventures. So if you want to know more details about a specific adventure of mine or just want to know how I am doing, you are whole-heartedly welcome to leave me a comment or shoot me an email.


Let the adventure begin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment